Testosterone Enathate side effects
Undesirable activity of the Testosterone Enathate is caused by the process of aromatization, it is the conversion of testosterone into estradiol and dihydrotestosterone.
Enanthate is characterized by the following side effects
- Sodium retention and water accumulation. It leads to the appearance of edema and hypertension. In this case you should take aromatase inhibitors (Anastrozole);
- Gynecomastia and obesity of the female type. Antiestrogens are used to relieve symptoms;
- Androgenetic alopecia and prostatic hypertrophy. To prevent this, you should take Finasteride or Dutasteride together with Enantate;
- Acne (acne). Androgen increases the activity of the sebaceous glands. To solve the problem, you should follow a diet.
Taking the sex hormone in ampoules can cause side effects. They are listed below:
Undesirable consequences of taking Testosterone Enanthate
- Priapism (prolonged painful erection, not associated with sexual arousal) Violation of spermatogenesis, the process of sperm maturation.
- Decrease in the amount of ejaculate
- Accelerated sexual development in boys
- Hair loss, skin deterioration, seborrhea
- Virilization symptoms (appearance of body hair, change in voice timbre)
The side effects Enanthate that are typical for both men and women
- excessive sweating;
- cramps of the extremities;
- constipation or diarrhea;
- hitching, tightness or redness at the injection site.
In women, due to exceeding the dosage of the drug, there may be a cessation of the menstrual cycle. Long-term use of Enanthate in high doses provokes the manifestation of undesirable consequences listed above. The appearance of such signs requires immediate withdrawal of injections. After the weakening of the androgenic effect, you can continue the course of treatment with a minimum dosage.